Grad School 101
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Morgan State University, University Student Center 1700 East Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore MD 21251
Learn the ins and outs of the graduate school search and admissions process. Topics will also cover financing graduate school and much more. Past attendees have raved about this informational event!
Bring your resume, graduate school essay, personal statements, applications, etc. to be reviewed at the event.
Registration highly encouraged!
If you require transportation, contact the Success Center directly as soon as possible. 410-532-5387, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you register by November 2nd and request dinner, you are guarenteed dinner. If you register after November 2nd, there will be an opportunity for you to pick up any extra dinners left over after the first session.
No recent activity
1700 East Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore MD 21251Enlarge Map
From any direction via the Baltimore Beltway (I-695)
• Get on I-695 and head toward the northeastern portion of the beltway.
• Take Exit 30A, Perring Parkway South. The Parkway name changes to Hillen Road. Continue to Cold Spring Ln.
• Turn Left on Cold Spring Lane.
• Go about 0.3 miles on Cold Spring Ln. East
• Turn Right to the first street (Stadium Drive).
• Go to the second Stop Sign. Garage is located on the right.
• Once in the garage, take the elevator to the third floor bridge that connects to the University Student Center.
• Follow signs in the building to the event.
Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the event as it will be starting promptly at 4 pm. Park in the Parking Garage next to the football field and then take the 3rd floor bridge over to the University Student Center (directions below). Keep the parking ticket you receive in the garage. You will be given a free parking pass during the event. You will need both the original ticket and the pass to exit the garage later in the evening.